Those of you who have paid any attention at all to my blog (or to me) will know that next week, I will be in Indianapolis. On Wednesday, my Game of the Year post should go live.
Much like last year, I'll be posting more small posts over the course of the weekend and will probably take the week after the show off from blogging. Although the Blogger integration with the camera on my phone is apparently better than it has been in past years. You can also watch my Twitter feed or check my Google Plus Profile for updates.
Meanwhile, here's a quick and easy How To Find Me at GenCon:
1) Is the dealer's room open? If yes, go to 2. If no, go to 3.
2) Go to the Asmodee Demo Booth (#1331). You will find me there, probably teaching someone to play a game. Seriously. I don't even really take lunch breaks - my lovely and amazing wife often brings food to me during the day.
3) Do you have my phone number? If yes, go to 4. If no, go to 5.
4) Text me! Did I answer? If yes, go to 6. If no, go to 5.
5) I COULD BE ANYWHERE! If it's late at night, I'll probably either be sleeping or playing Werewolves of Miller's Hollow.
6) Did my answer tell you where I was? If yes, congrats! YOU HAVE FOUND ME! If no, go to 4.